viernes, 29 de marzo de 2013

Junio 2011- Opción A



Paranormal Phenomenon



Two months ago in a cold January night I was sleeping. That time I didin´t dream that I can ride the sky or that I was the superhero of a city flooded by criminals...that night I had a nightmare.

I don´t remember the hole content of it, that was surely terrifiying, Ionly remember the most shoking part...when I woke up. I was petrified, literaly. My body was frozen, I felt an incredibly heavy load over my chest. Like a body lying over me. The only thing I was able to do was moving my arms. I was so scared that I move them uncontrolled all around me throwing the water bottle, books, my alarm clock and even the bedside lamp. I don´t know if it was the fear or the weight I felt over me what keep me off shouting but I couldn´t scream. I got in panic. I felt anxiety and anguish..it was awful.

The day before I googled what happened to me the last night. I found out that it is surprisingly common and it is called sleep paralysis. It happens because when we sleep our body is frozen so we don´t act in the way we are doing it in our dreams. Despite of knowing the reason it doesn´t become less frightful.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario